Strong Pokemon Strong Pokemon

Funny as hell, all the way to the end.

The Pink Elephant The Pink Elephant

Good visuals, trippy moments reminiscent of the actual Pink Elephants from Dumbo.
I wish it was longer, but hey; what you see is what you get.
Good job.

Superman vs Goku Superman vs Goku

I guess Superman ran out of fucks to give.
Funny animation, dude.

Don't Escape Don't Escape

If anything, this game taught me the meaning of hopelessness. I couldn't find a legitimate way to lock all exits, and despite my multiple tries at restraint and making the potion I failed every time.

I've never seen my efforts squandered to effortlessly by a game.

You do get points for one hell of an atmosphere, though.

MOON MOON

I hope you're not offended when I call this an "interactive short story." Artistic, simple, atmospheric. I felt claustrophobic in the ship and vastly alone outside. As for scary... I've played Gyossait, so I've seen worse. Still good. The dead John was a creepy presence, and the Bizarro-y red green world was psychological torture. Walking that green bar, not knowing what would happen was probably the scariest part of the game to me.

Konkey Dong Konkey Dong

Ha, I've figured it out! This is a tower defense game, with all the novelty of a classic game. When I first saw this I was saying to myself "it's about time!" and the game was what I expected, but I realized that this was tower defense, right after I realized why the AI moved like it did.

Novel idea, props for the retro feel.

I inc. I inc.

If I didn't know any better, I'd say that you make the best chipstep ever. Good job... it's a great contrast to PewPewPew.

LoZ: Tal Tal Heights Dubstep LoZ: Tal Tal Heights Dubstep

Whatever you're doing keep it up. I love it when bass drops are semi-predictable.

And the roaring bass is sweet, as usual.