Don't Escape Don't Escape

If anything, this game taught me the meaning of hopelessness. I couldn't find a legitimate way to lock all exits, and despite my multiple tries at restraint and making the potion I failed every time.

I've never seen my efforts squandered to effortlessly by a game.

You do get points for one hell of an atmosphere, though.

MOON MOON

I hope you're not offended when I call this an "interactive short story." Artistic, simple, atmospheric. I felt claustrophobic in the ship and vastly alone outside. As for scary... I've played Gyossait, so I've seen worse. Still good. The dead John was a creepy presence, and the Bizarro-y red green world was psychological torture. Walking that green bar, not knowing what would happen was probably the scariest part of the game to me.

Konkey Dong Konkey Dong

Ha, I've figured it out! This is a tower defense game, with all the novelty of a classic game. When I first saw this I was saying to myself "it's about time!" and the game was what I expected, but I realized that this was tower defense, right after I realized why the AI moved like it did.

Novel idea, props for the retro feel.

Santa's "Clause" Santa's "Clause"

Despite the noobish quality and music loop, I could easily see myself getting addicted to this game. It reminds me of another physics-based indie title by the name of Not Tetris, but this one has a goal, a stunt to go for. It's pretty good for a Tetris playalike nonetheless. Good work, hope that you hone this skill of yours to improve the game. I'd love to see the presentation improve, your idea deserves better.

Snowball! Snowball!

Best Pinball I've ever played, reminded me of my Gaia days. Thanks so much.

The Company of Myself The Company of Myself

Pleasant, simple, compelling, artful. This flash game is one of the best I've played in years. Thank you for the experience.

MINDER MINDER

I like it a lot, but the sluggish movement irks me a little. I personally hate restrictions, and even though it's momentum physics causing that it still feels unresponsive. And I would like to detonate bombs remotely, placing those things is tedious.

Slender Micro Slender Micro

My computer never even got so much as a weird sound or the static that Slenderman makes, but I turn a corner after getting two pages and he appears directly behind me as soon as a screen transition ended.

I'm sure it's a good game, but that sucked.

Shadow Xs Shadow Xs

If you knew it was gonna suck, you should have just improved it. :P

Noobish mistakes like not stopping the music loop when you continue, and sometimes the collision with the floor doesn't happen.

Art is.... lacking...

Zero points for originality, but then again this IS a sonic game.

Controls are at least useable.

I say you've got potential. But please don't pull this again.

Retriever Retriever

Well-made, good amateur game. It was impossibly easy, though. It would have been easier to just shoot cameras and bells, the people were nigh harmless.